Expert Cores of Wisconsin has established and implemented a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Expert Cores of Wisconsin continually maintains, and improves upon the quality management system.
Expert Cores of Wisconsin:
- a) Identifies the processes needed for the quality management system
- b) Determines the sequence and interaction of the processes
- c) Determines the criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of the processes is effective
- d) Ensures the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of the processes
- e) Monitors, measures, and analyzes the processes
- f) Implements actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes by the preparation of – and adherence to – quality system procedures and related work instructions that address each requirement of ISO 9001:2015.